It wouldn’t be Bonfire Night at Resolve without the perfect Parkin. Elizabeth cooks... Read More
We have a Spring in our Step!
Spring has sprung & the buds are on the trees! Our first daffodils are also beginning to pop up in our beautiful gardens at Low House and Highview.
This morning, Ralph and I arrived on the Easter Train (Choo Choo!!) and have had such an egg-citing week working through our Easter checklist:
- Chocolate Easter Eggs, ready for delivery √
- Hard boiled, Free-range Hen eggs ready to decorate, with a couple of extra ones for the egg & spoon races √
- Supermarket slots booked with baskets full of delicious ‘Easter Treats’. We have hot cross buns for breakfast and roast beef for lunch, our favourite, we can’t wait! √
- Good Friday ‘Chippy Tea’ collection slot booked √
- Charcoal ready for the bank holiday BBQ √
We are looking forward to our fun packed Easter break!
We hope you all have a safe and Happy Easter, from Archie, Ralph & our Friends at Resolve x< Back to News